More and more couples are providing Welcome Bags for their guest from out of town…it’s a great way to welcome them to your wedding celebration….
And a nice touch at the end of the night, returning to your hotel room after a long night of partying!
Here is a beautiful Welcome Bags we recently produced for a client’s wedding:
This beautiful bag contains all of the basics: A personalized sticker with your name and wedding date, a welcome letter, bottled water, something crunchy, something salty and of course chocolate!
We’re happy to personalize them with some of your favorite treats. Other popular ideas are our ‘Philly Treat’ bags or “Jersey Shore” treats. We LOVE creating fun, personalized, “out of the box” welcome bags.
Contact our Eventricity office at 215-886-0202 to chat about placing an order for Welcome Bags
Here are a few Welcome Bag related tips:
- We suggest one bag per couple – two bottles of water and two sets of snacks still fit nicely in the bag.
- Keep the treats nonperishable and prepackaged items. We LOVE soft pretzels; however they tend to not remain fresh for your guests.
- Include in your welcome letter some of your favorite restaurants, bars and shopping near the hotel.
- Keep all of the bags the same, delivery by hotels is challenging at best so keeping them all the same keeps things from getting too confusing.
- Most hotels distribute the bags at the front desk as guests arrive
- Some hotels will place the bags in a guests room after check in, as room assignments may change – in this case expect that there may be a per bag charge as extra Bellmen need to be added to do this