I LOVE MY BLOG!
I have colleagues who read it and laugh out loud… Because I tend to tell it like it is…
I have wedding professionals and brides who read it because I give great suggestions, and planning ideas…And, I know that it's a good reflection of my business…
The curse side is sometimes you make it onto some of the "you've been tagged lists"…
I already get enough of the "tell us random stuff about you" surveys from my family …
YES, Stephen … the worst Christmas gift I ever got (really ugly sweater) did come from you … but I still love you guys!
Today I was tagged by a colleague: Pam DuVal of Promised Hearts … a very sweet woman in North Carolina whose wedding consulting business involves her entire family.
So here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Things about me:
1. My favorite reading is: 21 Suggestions for Success
By H. Jackson Brown, Jr. – It's framed and on the wall in my office (Thanks Pat), and is there to remind me how I want to live my live and my business.
2. I LOVE pizza – I could eat it every day…
3. My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer way back when I was eight and beat it twice- I founded a charity wedding cake competition for City of Hope which now bears her name.
4. My father worked 35 years at a job he hated… took white bread, with cheese wrapped in foil to "toast" on the equipment so my brother, sister and I could work at things we loved.
5. My favorite possession – is a beat up blue, white and black, hand crocheted blanket my sister made for me my first Christmas living away from home.
6. My mother loved Christmas, my sister LOVES Christmas and I managed to find a life partner Chuck who LOVES Christmas…our house looks like a department store window.
7. During the 80's I learned sign language – interpreted for my church, catered events at Gallaudet University and signing Christmas music is on of my favorite things to do ( mostly because I don't sing well!)
OH- who to tag?
1. My sista, Linnyette Richardson Hall – The Wedding Diva
2.Tracy Kumer- Moore – Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge
3. My partner in giggles – Kelly McWilliams – Weddings by Socialites
4. Randi Martin – Always Fabulous Events
5. Melissa DiStefano – Masterpiece Weddings
6. Fran Aycock – Forrach Event Planning
7. Jenny Orsini – Pampered Bride Weddings – YA RIGHT like Jenny would post…